Support For BSC

ETH gas fees are outrageously high, especially for things like flash loans. I suggest that you add support for the Binance Smart Chain on Furucombo.

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea! We are under research as well.
How do you think about other L1 solution? For example that many projects have expanded to Polygon as well. There are pros and cons for each solution, wondering how would you evaluate these choices.

3 Likes

I’d be fine using polygon or any other network as an alternative to Ethereum, at least until Ethereum lowers their gas fees.

3 Likes

Gotcha, any specific use case or combo you want to make on Binance Smart Chain or Polygon?

2 Likes

I’d like to be able to do flash loans and arbitrage (between two dexs like pancakeswap, sushiswap, etc.)

Thanks, Ashton

4 Likes

Have you looked at Overview - FAQ They have implemented many of the features of AAVE: “The protocol designs are architected and forked based on Aave with revenue sharing components for liquidity providers and token holders that govern the protocol.”

Maybe Furucombo can reach out to them, to see how you can help each other out, or maybe they have API (or something similar), to implement?

1 Like